Take a Tour
- Top Rated Outpatient Drug Rehab Center in Miami
- Drug Rehab That Allows You To Still Go To Work & School
- Benefits of Outpatient Drug Rehab
- What To Expect During Outpatient Rehab
- How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last With The Detox Center of LA?
- IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
- PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
- Which Outpatient Treatment, IOP or PHP Is Right For Me?
- Why Choose The Detox Center of LA for Intensive Outpatient Treatment or Partial Hospitalizatio Programs
Top Rated Outpatient Drug Rehab Center in Miami
The Detox Center of LA offers Miami residents a top-rated outpatient rehab program that will support them in safely overcoming their drug addiction through high levels of care and treatment. Our team values the courageous decision you have made to begin your healing process of addiction treatment and wants to provide you with a meaningful experience that is centered around your unique needs for healing and personal growth. An outpatient treatment program invites patients to attend our recovery center at times that suit you and their schedule while offering you leading evidence-based therapy methods that will support them in healing from their root causes of addiction and developing the tools to maintain long-term addiction recovery. Participating in an outpatient treatment program will enable you to put your life of addiction behind you and be able to embrace a new lifestyle that fosters sobriety, health, and well-being.
Drug Rehab That Allows You To Still Go To Work & School
Deciding to seek help within an addiction treatment program is a big step towards a new life free of substance abuse. As you prepare to begin your addiction treatment program, you may have questions about how you will manage your commitments and responsibilities including work, school, or family responsibilities. At The Detox Center of LA, we understand that life still happens even when we are completing the necessary work of receiving addiction treatment. Some people are unable to put aside their work or school commitments to enter into an inpatient rehab program but are still committed to beginning their recovery journey. An outpatient treatment program offers Miami residents a flexible option for addiction treatment that supports patients in receiving the necessary addiction therapy support within a schedule that works around their current school and work needs. Patients can attend our recovery center for certain amounts of time that work for their schedule and have the freedom to return to work, school, and home to maintain their lifestyle while still receiving a whole-person integrated approach to healing and addiction recovery.
Benefits of Outpatient Drug Rehab
Taking the time to participate in an addiction treatment program offers Miami residents several benefits that will foster personal growth, healing, and addiction recovery. Choosing the specific levels of care from drug rehab including an inpatient rehab or outpatient rehab will ensure that you receive the appropriate treatment approaches and care that will assist you in gaining the most from your treatment program. Outpatient drug rehab offers Miami residents the following benefits:
- Patients can apply the coping strategies and techniques for relapse prevention that they are learning within their recovery program into their everyday life with the support of an addiction counselor. Patients can process what strategies are working or not to continue to build their confidence in maintaining long-term recovery.
- Patients will be offered a flexible schedule for addiction therapy that will invite patients to choose when they attend the recovery center for your addiction therapy sessions
- An affordable option for addiction treatment. Outpatient rehab is often offered at a reduced cost compared to inpatient rehab as there are no costs associated with lodging, food, or medications and onsite medical treatments needed.
- Patients can remain connected with their loved ones as they move through addiction therapy. Your days will be spent within our recovery center and each evening you can spend time with your friends and family to receive the love and support you desire.
- Remain connected to your community by attending addiction recovery support groups such as 12-step recovery programs. These groups offer you an opportunity to develop new friendships and support other individuals living in addiction recovery.
- Enable you to remain focused on your recovery journey as you do not need to worry about your loved ones while you are away. You can rest assured that all of your responsibilities are being managed and upheld as you undergo drug rehab.
What To Expect During Outpatient Rehab
During your outpatient rehab program, our team will offer you an individualized treatment plan that utilizes different forms of addiction treatment methods including addiction therapy approaches, detox support, and holistic therapies. The purpose of each patient’s treatment plan is to support you in identifying and healing from the underlying emotions and causes for your addictive behaviors while supporting you in gaining the tools and skills for relapse prevention to maintain long-term addiction recovery. Your outpatient drug rehab program may include the following addiction therapy approaches:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Life skills development
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Holistic Therapies
- Dual Diagnosis treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment
- 12-step recovery methods including narcotics anonymous or smart recovery meetings
- Relapse prevention programming and planning
- Emotional Regulation Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Individual and group therapy sessions
How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last With The Detox Center of LA?
Your outpatient rehab program will be dependent on your unique needs from addiction treatment. Two different forms of outpatient rehab offer varying levels of care including a partial hospitalization program (PHP) and an intensive outpatient program (IOP). Patients that participate in a partial hospitalization program will engage in treatment for 3 to 5 weeks depending on their specific needs from addiction treatment. During a PHP, patients will be invited to attend the recovery center for six days a week for 6 hours at a time. An intensive outpatient program will offer patients the flexibility to choose when they attend the treatment center, including day or night. An IOP will invite patients to come to the treatment center 3 to 5 days a week for 3 hours each time. An IOP will often occur over 20 weeks.
IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) will work with patients to identify a treatment schedule that suits their current needs and schedule to ensure that they can maintain their prior commitments and responsibilities. While you attend our recovery center within an IOP, you will be provided with an individualized treatment plan that incorporates a comprehensive schedule of individual and group therapy sessions. During your addiction therapy sessions, you will be invited to explore what is at the root of your addictive behaviors to heal from the underlying emotions and traumas that have influenced your drug addiction while also gaining the knowledge to establish a relapse prevention plan that will suit your lifestyle and needs During your IOP, you will be encouraged to participate in community-based addiction recovery groups such as 12 step recovery groups that will help you connect with and receive support from others that are living within addiction recovery.
PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is also commonly known as a day program as it invites patients to attend our recovery center to engage in similar treatment programs as inpatient rehab. Patients will be offered a treatment schedule that includes addiction therapy sessions and group processes that assist patients in establishing the life skills and tools for living in addiction recovery. Patients will be invited to participate in recreational and social events around the treatment center that will connect them to other patients and help them develop a new lifestyle routine that fosters long-term sobriety. A PHP is often a great stepping stone for patients who complete an inpatient rehab program and are seeking further support in their recovery journey.
Which Outpatient Treatment, IOP or PHP Is Right For Me?
Finding the right form of outpatient treatment for you in your recovery journey is essential for your success. Before you begin your treatment process, take the time to reflect on the levels of care that you are seeking from a treatment program and counselors. If you are unsure about the specific levels of care you require and what form or outpatient treatment is the best option for you, the team at The Detox Center of LA will happily support you in choosing the best option for you and your recovery journey.
Why Choose The Detox Center of LA for Intensive Outpatient Treatment or Partial Hospitalizatio Programs
The Detox Center of LA is the leading choice for Miami residents that are looking for an in-depth, supportive treatment program offered within outpatient rehabs. We believe that every patient has the right to heal from drug addiction through a treatment program that is centered around their specific needs and goals for addiction recovery. Our solution-focused therapy modalities will support patients to gain an understanding of what factors have been fueling their addiction while offering them comprehensive tools and knowledge that will ensure they can maintain long-term addiction recovery. Healing from addiction is possible and within reach. We are waiting for your call in our Miami benzo detox to help you get started on your road to recovery today.